Author: Gary Keller
Brand: McGraw-Hill Companies
- Gary Keller: The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
Number Of Pages: 432
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Release Date: 07-04-2005
“This book is not just a bargain, it’s a steal. It’s filled with practical, workable advice for anyone wanting to build wealth.”―Mike Summey, co-author of the bestselling The Weekend Millionaire’s Secrets to Investing in Real Estate
Anyone who seeks financial wealth must first learn the fundamental truths and models that drive it. The Millionaire Real Estate Investor represents the collected wisdom and experience of over 100 millionaire investors from all walks of life who pursued financial wealth and achieved the life-changing freedom it delivers. This book--in straightforward, no nonsense, easy-to-read style--reveals their proven strategies.
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor is your handbook to the tried and true financial wealth building vehicle that rewards patience and perseverance and is available to all--real estate. You'll learn:
- Myths about money and investing that hold people back and how to develop the mindset of a millionaire investor
- How to develop sound criteria for identifying great real estate investment opportunities
- How to zero in on the key terms of any transaction and achieve the best possible deals
- How to develop the "dream team" that will help you build your millionaire investment business
- Proven models and strategies millionaire investors use to track their net worth, understand their finances, build their network, lead generate for properties and acquire them
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor is about you and your money. It's about your financial potential. It's about discovering the millionaire investor in you.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.0 x 0.8 inches